Friday 4 September 2009

Photos uploaded to Flickr at last!!

Yeah, i'm back!!

After being nagged at by a few people, i have finally gotten around to uploading some of our holiday photos to Flickr.
(http://www.flickr.com/photos/jester42/ if you want to have a look)

I have had to work a lot recently, due to my boss being on holiday, but i now have a few days off, and am relaxing! This is why i finally got the photos done....

I have also had my first article published in Amateur Photographer magazine - don't get too excited it's on a short piece in the "BackChat" column, but it's a start - plus i get paid for it. (though not sure when......) I'm already working on some more - can't quite give up the day job just yet, but you never know what the future will bring. (Yeah, right - back to reality Mike!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment