While we were on holiday, it had been my intention to do a small cross-stitch project for Sally's dad for Father's Day. Unfortunately, while i had taken the aida, threads, needles etc with me - i hadn't realised that the chart was ONLY in the magazine, and not in the folder with all the other bits, so in the end i couldn't do it! Grrrrrr.
When we got back home, i made a start and got the body of it done in a couple of evenings, only to not find time to back stitch it and finish it off until Friday/Saturday evenings.
As we were going to see Ron & Beryl on the Sunday just gone, it was important that i got it finished, and managed to just about.
I stitched the whole thing onto a sheet of felt for extra strength as the intention is that he uses it as a book mark.
So, here is the finished project.........