Hello everyone and a VERY HAPPY NEW YEAR to you all!!
I hope that 2012 brings you everything that you hope for.
I have decided to not make any New Years Resolutions as such this time - i can never keep to them, so what is the point. I do however, have a few things that i would like to achieve this year:-
1. Lose some weight. Easier said than done, but it has GOT to be done!
2. Go swimming more. What was the point of learning how to do it, finding that i really enjoy it, joining a leisure club so that i can do it whenever i want, and then hardly ever going? This will also help with point number 1 on the list!!
3. Read more. I really enjoy reading, and must make more time to do so. I have a pile of books that i want to read and am looking forward to.
4. Play a bit more ham radio. See my other blog (g1hgd.blogspot.com) for more info on that.
5. get on with my big cross-stitch project. I haven't done any for a while, and i do miss it. I never seem to have the time to spend on it when my eyes aren't tired. I must make the time!
6. Try to get off my anti-depressants. This is a big challenge as there are certain things that will make this VERY hard to do. Those who know me well will know what/who i mean by that! ;-)
There may well be some "big'ish" changes around the corner this year for us - fingers are tightly crossed by Sally and I that this will come to fruition one way or another. Let's just say that it would make us very happy if it comes off. There are a couple of alternative scenarios, and either of them would be very welcome. Ultimately the decision is not totally in our hands, but we are keen on the basic plan.
I wish you health and happiness for the coming year - a bit of extra wealth wouldn't go amiss either would it?! ;-)